12.4.10

Pune – A Day with Nature

Nearest city from Mumbai; now an IT hub. We had been to Pune many times but this time I wanted to explore it in my way…

We reached Pune late afternoon; headed to Katraj Snake Park and Zoo. This zoo was really well maintained as compared to the other zoos I have seen in India. Animals are kept in much better conditions here. We got to see crocs, ghariyal, white tiger, tiger, leopard, spotted deers, and porcupine. Also got a chance to see many non-venomous snakes in open, giant King Kobra and several other snakes.

Katraj Snake Park and zoo Snaps





2 comments:

  1. I am sure many people may not have seen this side of Pune inspite of visiting many times, including myself. I find this park much better than the one in mumbai and nagpur....could be the best one in maharashtra. Your blog is a trailer and quite tempting for animal/nature lovers to make them visit Rajiv Gandhi national park atleast once. Look forward to your blog on other escapades in Pune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a million once again, Regards, Katraj zoo Pune

    ReplyDelete