30.3.11

Le Meridien Hotel Delhi

Delhi is most frequently visited city. During most of my trips I had chance to visit many monuments in and around the city.

This time my work itself was in one of the monuments but a modern monument. It was Le Meridian hotel in Delhi. I have never seen such modern interior decoration theme in any hotels. Almost all hotels’ deco is emphasizing on usage of premium quality wood, woodwork, natural stones, loads of flowers, antique paintings, artifacts, etc. but Le Meridian stands out completely. Top floor has a restaurant which seems like hanging restaurant. View of lobby from restaurant is breath taking. I loved this hotel very much and definitely loved to visit again.

Enjoy the photos….





1 comment:

  1. Looks Amazing!!I think you spent great time in India!!

    ReplyDelete