1.7.14

1st July

June was grey, mixture of black and white, of rainy and sunny days, of good and bad mood. While i was making plans to continue my current apartment for another year or two; I got notice to vacate it. I felt little sad at that moment but later felt excited to move into new home and make fresh start. Feelings were totally mixed.

But all in all, it turned out not so bad. I cooked almost every day, made tahini and hummus from scratch, read two books and tried to make eraser stamps. 
Hope June was good to you. Have a happy July!

(only for this time i know what July will bring to me - a new apartment and my birthday ♥)



14 comments:

  1. seems a pretty good june to me! :) I love making eraser stamps! it's kind of a therapy to me.
    and when is your birthday?

    and the photo is so peaceful. may your july be full of discovers and joy and light (so you can make all these beautiful photographs ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear Thais for kind words. :-)
      oh my birthday is on 22nd. But i guess i have spend it going thru shifting process. ;-)

      Delete
    2. My boyfriend's birthday is also july 22nd :) I'll never forget!

      Delete
    3. wow!!! i never knew anyone with same birth date as mine. i will never forget too. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Happy July to you,Pratiksha!
    It is a good present to start a new month an a birthday year like that :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe we're already halfway through the year? Time is both slow and fast sometimes, no?
    I hope you enjoy your birthday month, Praktisha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear April, i agree sometime time just fly or move at snail's pace. :-)
      i hope i will be able to spend some quality time on actual day!

      Delete
  4. Post your eraser stamps! I used to make lots of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear, my stamp carving is at total amateur stage. i will share once i make few good enough! :-)
      thank you for dropping by!

      Delete
  5. good luck with your new apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have an happy birthday month, dear!
    (i've never made tahin from scratch! is it complicated?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for stopping by dear silvia!
      tahini was actually awfully easy - i tried this recipe - http://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-diy-tahi-29695

      Delete