1.10.14

1st Oct

september was incredibly hectic and stressful. now it’s over and i am relieved. rainfall is so less this year and day time heat is unbearable. i stayed indoor during daytime and had few outings in evening to f1 qualifying session (got free ticket), arab street and little trip to botanical garden. 

hopefully october will bring more happy and rainy days. have a happy happy october!

ps- september was blue like monday blue
ps2- i took this photo in very low light and thought nothing will come out but it turned out well. i was getting ready for second shot but all the birds disappeared. 


14 comments:

  1. Have a happy October too!
    I hope it will be a little cooler for you, but not that cold here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Polly! <3
      i wish i could take little cold from you and give you some sunlight. :)

      Delete
  2. Sometimes film surprises us well. :)

    It's getting cooler in Taipei too and I'm so grateful for that! By the way, have you received my letter to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks katie! i think that's why we all love film! :D
      I got your letter few weeks ago. :)

      Delete
  3. September was hectic and stressful, I really hope october will be much enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully rain comes! I've had too much here in the Philippines already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Aia; please send some rain here <3

      Delete
    2. I'd love to send all the rain here there. Hahaha

      Delete
  5. I hope you have a nice calm October. Much like these birds are feeling I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really hope October to be more peaceful and less stressful. Thank you! <3

      Delete
  6. I hope October will bring me some peace :)
    beautiful picture <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hope so too :)
      thank you ♥ ♥ ♥

      Delete