18.11.14

darkroom prints

my first ever...

i am so excited, i printed these two in the darkroom. first one my teacher help me with and second one i did all  by myself. so you will see it is completely out of focus. i forgot to adjust the focus. i will print some more today evening and may tomorrow as well. my scanner was meant for paper and not for photos so quality of scanning is just too bad. 

i would love to hear from you. any tips-advice-suggestions-experiences on darkroom printing are welcome...


15 comments:

  1. I remember my first day in a darkroom like it was yesterday!
    Welcome to the wonderful world of darkroom photography, dear Pratiksha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Creating something from nothing! I'm thrilled for you, Praktisha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i'm excited for you:)
    Have a wonderful time watching the blank photo paper fill up into a wonderful picture(even if it's just a vase. My first print was a vase of flowers hehe.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Awono!
      where did you printed your photos?

      Delete
    2. took a darkroom class some years back:)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. oh silivia... it is exciting! :)
      thank you!

      Delete
  5. I've always wanted to take up a darkroom course myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too... finally i got to take up one <3

      Delete
  6. If a first you don't suceed, try again and again. loads of patience and passion :)

    i spent a lot of years in the lab, it was my favorite thing back in the day...even more than shooting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree those hours spent in darkroom were really rewarding.
      hopefully i will be able to rent it in future sometime. :)

      Delete