1.2.15

1st Feb

hello hello,

I am still unable to pay attention here on my blog. But i promise next week onwards i will be posting more regularly and i will visit all of your blogs too. I know i am missing too many lovely posts from my dear friends...

so this is how my January went

* i spent few days relaxing at home after trip to India
* quit my job! YES. it was very difficult decision. (I still have to work the next whole week and then i will be totally free)
* stepped into the world of uncertainty; where i have no income and i am living in foreign country.

i am little nervous and worried about the future. 
well the goal is to re-start my career as freelance interpreter; however at this point i have no idea how much i will succeed. 

all i can say is i am hoping for the best but not completely prepared for the worst {sigh}

hope January was good to you.
have happy February. 




20 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Stepping out of the comfort zone! I really, really wish I possess the same strength to risk the monthly income. But I am always amazed to hear stories like this. Quite a new year for you, Pratiksha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you April. I don't know whether it was brave thing to do or not but i reached the point after that i couldn't continue the stressful job.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful picture, dear P!
    I wish you a wonderful February and good luck with your new freelancer life! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you luck in restarting your career! ^W^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in this new journey! It’s not easy and sometimes we wanna give up but in the end you gotta follow your heart, I supposed! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know give up time will come but i will remember your words Thais! Thank you <3

      Delete
  5. this is a big step, pratiksha! congratulations and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending lots of hope and courage and love! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Katie. i really need everything :)

      Delete
  7. What a huge step that required a lot of courage. You are very brave and I am sure the Universe will open up new doors for you. Just keep your heart open.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope life will be much bettter from now on <3

    ReplyDelete