1.7.15

1st july

June was one of those incredibly hot months when i feel like escaping to some colder places, especially to mountains. So i packed my bag for a short trip to Hong Kong. HK was hot too but still i enjoyed the vibrant city, long skyline, tram ride and cable car ride to mountain top and peaceful monasteries.

This little break did help a lot because back in Singapore it was still unbearably hot. And while i am writing this post we got our first rain of the month. I hope rain will show up everyday!

Have a happy July!


13 comments:

  1. Hope you've had a wonderful time in HK, Pratiksha :) I think I have the almost exact same shot as above when I was in the cable car :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mah, I hate typos. I'm so sorry. u ___ û
    Once more: This photo makes me want to travel and hike too! I keep my fingers crossed for you that the weather will be nice to you. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this kind of weather Pratiksha, and I wish you will be able tofeel good in summertime, more in your skin's temperature:)
    Beautiful picture:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy July! It's really hot in Malaysia at the moment too, awaiting for the rain~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh we are all facing the same problem! hope it will rain soon and lot of it.

      Delete
  6. Happy July :) my letter will be on it's way to you next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope July will bring lot of sunshine for you my dear!
      I am waiting for your letter! <3

      Delete
  7. happy, happy july! i'd love to visit HK with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy july silvia!
      let go to HK together <3

      Delete