19.8.15

Iceland - strokkur & gullfoss

Its been a week since i came back from Iceland but every single day i am thinking about those 10 wonderful days spent there. i don't want my memories to fade.

And finally i got my photos developed. so next few weeks its going to be iceland iceland iceland on the blog.

a weirdest but happy coincident happened. my friend who lives in Japan was traveling to iceland exactly on the same itinerary as mine. i learned it after reaching reykjavik. i was so delighted that we decided to travel the first day together and visited the golden circle.

It was bit too crowded but the irruption of strokkur and the expanse of gullfoss was magnificent.

here are some photos from the first day...

ps - i have captured the sounds of iceland at different places and the link to those videos is here. let me know how you like it.







9 comments:

  1. what an impressive first day! (and great coincidence! it seems that Iceland has been popular as a summer destination this year)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you silvia! indeed it was great coincident. i felt good that we had company.

      Delete
  2. I totally know the way you're feeling right now!
    Love the photos and I'm looking forward to "Iceland Iceland Iceland" here on your blog! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you polly you are really sweet! <3

      Delete
  3. Such beautiful photos! I often found the most touristic spots too crowded, unfortunately. I look forward to see more of your photos!
    And yes, so many people went to Iceland, I also knew a few who where there while I was there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ingeborg! yes i agree. Especially strokkur and gullfoss was very crowded. But i still enjoyed them quite well. oh and can you give me your email address?

      Delete
    2. I think I send it to you via facebook, hope that worked.

      Delete