12.8.15

Iceland

physically i am back to singapore but my heart is still somewhere in the magical iceland. it was the best trip ever. although the trip was really short and most of the time rainy; i was able to see geothermal areas, lava fields, glaciers, waterfalls and mountains. drove through thick fog and long tunnels. met some icelandic sheeps, horses and birds. even went to sea to watch the whales.

i am yet to develop my photos; so in meanwhile i am sharing few instax photos that i have taken during the trip.






i have also made some videos using my iPhone capturing sounds of iceland. you can find the link below to my vimeo page or at the side of the blog page.

https://vimeo.com/136073984



6 comments:

  1. Aw! I know that feeling so well... Iceland remains in your heart forever!
    Looking forward to see more of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous trip this must have been. I hope I will be able to visit Iceland one day, too!
    You have no idea how excited I am, waiting for your photos. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear chantal thank you! trip was the best ever. I am sure you will be able to visit iceland one day!

      Delete