1.9.15

1st September

august was the best month in this year so far!

trip to iceland was most memorable trip ever. i look at the photos every day because i don't want my memories to fade.

besides iceland august was overall very happening month for me. i watched film sitting on grass under the sky. went to night festival. went hiking in tropical forest. visited old railway station. took some solitary walks in the park. wrote few letters to the friends. received a lovely letter from russia and also a post card from iceland that i sent to myself ;)

and learnt this new word that describe my feelings - fernweh 

hope september will be kind to you and me.


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image! And fernweh is a wonderful word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiking, walks, letters: how could it get better? You just described some of my very favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin. But not days are same. <3

      Delete