1.3.16

1st March

The shortest month of the year is gone. Strangely I felt it to be longest this year. I spent all weekends outdoor and found many new places but many of them were sad and forgotten. I also got a chance to view few planets and full moon through telescope. One day, early in the morning when the sky was beautifully clear, I spotted Jupiter, mars, saturn, venus and even mercury along with moon. I was so excited that i looked at them until my neck started hurting. 

How did February treated you? Oh I am just curious; is there any one with birthday on 29th Feb? Just wondering how those people feel when they can celebrate birthday only once in 4 years. 

Have a happy march <3

low tide created this small island only to disappear in few hours

8 comments:

  1. always a wondefu atmosphere reigns in your blog,
    I like to come here for to see your beautiful pictures as this one,
    simple and pleasant, thank!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the wonderful words jens. :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and melancholy image, dear P!
    You know what? Jacopo was born on the 29th of February and yesterday we had a very special celebration for him. Technically he's only 7 years old ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow! happy belated birthday to Jacopo. <3
      as a child i used to think that people with birthday on 29th feb grow only once in 4 years and have to sit in same class for 4 years. ;)

      Delete
  3. Glad to be reading your first of month post again :) I missed reading them. I enjoy reading your and others' blogs even more now that I don't spend much time on mine haha. Hope you'll have a great March, Pratiksha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you April, i am glad to have you here. hope your korea trip was good. <3

      Delete
    2. It was :) Shot a few rolls there. 2 weeks after, they still sit here in my room undeveloped. When I'm ready :)

      Thanks, Pratiksha! Have a great month :)

      Delete
    3. sometimes life just gets in the way! looking forward to see your korea photos.
      have a happy march!

      Delete