5.9.16

memories from India

in July I spent 3 weeks in India. But to be honest took hardly any photos. It's been quite a while I came back home and sometimes days have been long and grey. Finally I got my film develop and here are some of those photos...

this is the only photo of me in the entire trip

TAJ

pigeons on rainy day

path lined with eucalyptus trees

writing postcards in the field

little kittens kept me company 

beautiful book help me calm down while traveling

quintessence of Bombay 

accidental multiple exposure

6 comments:

  1. Did you make the postcard? And I loooove your double exposure, it's very special <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you nini! I didn't make the postcard. I bought it from museum shop in mumbai.

      Delete
  2. Your travel life seems to be so exciting! And your analogue photos are -- as always -- so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you chantal. :)
      i guess travel is always exacting.

      Delete
  3. Love the accidental double exposure and the pigeons photo too. I quite like trips where I don't take as many photos sometimes, it usually means I'm enjoying myself too much to have time to take photos - hopefully you felt the same in India :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you rhianne! even i like the trips where i spent time in just being than taking photos. and yes India was one such trip. :)

      Delete